- All the items we send are second-hand, and therefore will not always be perfect quality. We always check items before we send them and will never knowingly send out damaged items
- We always intend to send out clean items, but we recommend washing all items when they arrive.
- We reserve the right not to send you a bag of items if we do not feel you have sent us quality items. We will not accept damaged items as part of the swap. If you are not sure if we will accept your item do not hesitate to send us an email to ask!
- We reserve the right to decide how best to pass on your unwanted clothes. For example, if they are too heavy to send to another Swapper we may give them to charity or sell on. Our first option, however, will always be to give your clothes to fellow Swappers.
- We will never sell your contact details, we are GDPR compliant
If you are not happy with the clothes we’ve sent you in the Swap, we are very happy for you to send them back to us and we will try again to pick out clothes you’ll like! Just send us an email to let us know.
If you feel we have made a significant mistake with the clothes we have sent you (ie: an entirely incorrect style, items you explicitly asked not to receive, or incorrect sizing), we will be happy to pay for the postage for you to send the clothes back and receive a new Swap.
Swappers have a two-week window after receiving their items to re-swap.
We will not refund a Swap after the clothes have been sent to you, we will only exchange items.