All available positions will be listed here.
If you don't see a role, we're still interested in hearing from you, so feel free to email us with your CV and any relevant information. Our email is email@example.com, please put in the subject line 'Jobs: Expression of Interest.'
Social Media Assistant
Big Sister Swap is expanding! We are looking for a creative assistant who has a passion for sustainable fashion! The role will involve assisting the social media manager with new content, as well as day to day admin roles to aid the general flow of the business. We are a small and friendly team and we’re looking forward to having you join us!
- Working with our social media & marketing manager to create content for Instagram and TikTok
- Creating graphics and digital designs for websites and socials
- Searching and liaising with influencers for promotional content across Youtube, Instagram and TikTok, in line with given budgets.
- Generating new marketing ideas alongside the Big Sister Swap team
- Assisting with general admin tasks such as restocking clothes, labelling clothes, and helping us with the smooth running of the business.
- Confident in creating social media content
- An eye for fashion, and a love for styling and photography. Experience in fashion or a creative role is preferable.
- Confident using software such as Photoshop, In Design or Imovie
- A great portfolio or previous social media experiences
- A passion for social media and keeping up with the latest trends
- You must be a team-player, and able to take instruction well. As a small business, challenges are constantly evolving and you may have to move from one task to another very quickly.
Part time, with the possibility of growing to full-time. Hours are flexible, around when suits you (this may be ideal if you are currently also studying or working part-time elsewhere). You will be expected to work 3 days a week, but we are prepared to discuss this further at the interview stage.
Ideally May 2021, but we can be flexible on this.
In person (in line with current government Covid safety guidelines), Edgware, North West London.
Minimum hourly wage. (We do hope to expand this to Living Wage as our business continues to grow.)
To apply, please email us your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Social Media Assistant’. Please also attach any relevant social media and a portfolio.
Deadline for application: 27th April. Interviews will be conducted over Zoom in the first week of May.